Summer research jobs at Flatiron Institute

If you’re an undergrad or grad student and work in applied math, stats, or machine learning, you may be interested in our summer research assistant and associate positions at the Flatiron Institute’s Center for Computational Mathematics:

There is no deadline, but we’ll start reviewing applications and making offers in early March and we only have a limited number of positions.

If you’re applying because you’d like to work on Stan, please mail me directly at [email protected] and let me know.

Edit: I should clarify that we have capacity at CCM for quite a few summer researchers in applied math, stats, and ML. I’m particularly interested in hearing from people who are interested in working on the core Stan language, Stan math library, or on challenging applied projects. Here’s a rundown of my current projects.

3 thoughts on “Summer research jobs at Flatiron Institute

• We’ve had great interns in the past. The only bummer is that it’s not clear how much is going to go on in person this summer. Our offices are open up to 25% capacity, so it is possible to work from there with social distancing, even now.